Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The usual

Seems to me that every post I write revolves around the weather. Hmm...well, welcome to New England! :) Anyhow, this one's no different. EXCEPT...that it is SUNNY out! Okay, so it's a bit overcast. But it is not snowing...and it is not going to, this week! And that means I get a whole week of work in, so a full paycheck next week! WAHOO!!! It is supposed to be in the high 50's today! I'll take it! I KNEW there was a reason I saw all those robins the other day! :)

Last night ShaoXi danced at a local high school. It was in conjunction with their chorus winter concert. She starred in one of the 3 numbers, and it was so very beautiful! She actually got lifted, typical ballerina style, by the guy in her class. Mama, as usual, had tears in her eyes. She has such a gift!

Tomorrow night (Thurs.) we are heading over to niece Jen's for supper. It is her son Jake's 12th birthday party. And of course, we will also get our baby fix in, so it's all good! :)

Two more days of work after today, and then we have a week off! WHEE!!!! Not that we have any major plans, but it sure will be nice to not have any responsibilities! Well, beyond the normal household ones, that is! :) Am hoping for some nice weather, at least. Hopefully we can get together with several different friends throughout the week. It will be lovely to not have to set the alarm clock, I must say.

Well, I need to get a move on. I have an extra bus run today, so need to be out the door in about 15 minutes. Wasn't expecting it, but am thankful for the extra money...only $15, but it all adds up!

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment