Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where's the heat?!?



It's cold here today. Not jacket cold, but it is rainy and grey and I am SOOO ready for summer to come! It feels more like April than June! But hey, there is no snow or ice, so all in all, I'm good.

A few days ago I got to babysit for the twins. They are SOOO stinkin' cute it isn't funny! They were, as usual, wearing something I had given them. I think this signifies that I buy them far too much! I can't seem to help it! And I don't buy new, for the most part. I ebay or tag sale. It's amazing the bargains you can get!!!!!!!

My needle aspiration/biopsy is scheduled for July 2nd. I am totally at ease about the situation. I took the radiologist's 99% view and am running with it! My friend Lori also got good news...no node involvement. YIPPEE!!!! She will do chemo and radiation, but her prognosis for cure is nearly 90% good, so I am running with that, too! :)

My girl's ballet recital is tomorrow night. I can't wait to see her dance! :) One of her friends from her old ballet school, and her mom, are coming, too. Plus my Mom and my two sisters. Should be a great night! But poor Shao is going to be exhausted!!!!!!!!! Her band trip to Lake Compounce (an amusement park) is ALSO tomorrow! Elaborate plans are in place to pick her up early, so she can come home, shower, and get ready! It's gonna be a crunch!!! Guess I will let her sleep in as long as she likes on Saturday! :)

I will leave you with some pictures of Cadence and Hayleigh. I finally got my camera to work AND remembered to bring it! :)

Hayleigh, looking pensive
Cadence playing!Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment