Sunday, July 4, 2010

24 Hours!

I had my baby with me for 24.5 hours! I picked her up at 3:30 yesterday, and dropped her off at 4PM today. It was wonderful to have her here, even if it wasn't for long. It was NOT wonderful to have to take her back. I cried on the way home. I miss her so much, and this week I do NOT have Vacation Bible School to keep me busy. It's gonna be a LOOOOONG 3 weeks until she comes home!!!

But...she is doing beautifully. They love her there. She is growing and changing, and all in good ways. She is learning what it is to be truly responsible for her own self. Good life lessons, for sure! And I will go up to visit once a week, even if she is not coming home. But reality...I don't think she IS coming home this coming up weekend, and I DO think she is coming home (with a roommate or two) the following, and then the one after that? VOILA, she will be DONE!!!

I will persevere and get through. I WILL! :) Please keep us both in your prayers, and also pray that some work comes my way.

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment