Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring!!!!!

Yes, I know...it's three weeks away. But leave me alone to dream, will ya? I truly hate winter...I hate the ice, the cold, the inconvenience of it all. I long for sunshine and warm breezes, and flowers everywhere. I'm okay with it all til Christmas is over. And then I grit my teeth and tell myself "Only TWO months! You can DO this! You can survive!" When March arrives, I let out a huge sigh of relief. Yes, I know it can snow in March...AND April, too! But, it usually doesn't stay around long. The warming air and increasingly more intense sunlight melts the snow away within a day or so. This I can deal with. There is hope. There is a light at the end of a dark, cold tunnel. Spring. It. is. on. it's. way! Yippee for SPRING!!!!!!
My front garden, Spring '09

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment