Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Terrific Tuesday, anyone?

I am thankful that God's mercies are new every morning, and we can begin again with a fresh start. :) This has been a much better day, although I did lose patience with my bus aide...not that SHE knew I did. Because I bit my tongue and held it in. But.....ayiyiyi! She is a little elderly lady who spends our very LONG rides commenting on my driving "You'd better slow down!" "EEEK, watch out!" "OH MY, watch out for the guy, he's going to pull in front of you!!!!!" "You know, my other drivers never drove in any lane but the far right." "I've never had a driver go over 60 mph before!" All this said in her sweet grandmotherly little way...um, well, no maybe not, since much of it is screeched!

So here's the deal. I'm a good driver. I am a confident driver. I am NOT an aggressive driver. Miss G. is gonna drive me nuts. BUT...school is over in 7 weeks. I can DO this. YES I CAN! But I MAY bleed to death before then, from biting my tongue!

Anyhow...better day, less traffic, no random drug tests. Life is good! :)

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment