Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May Day!

Happy May Day, everyone! Consider your doorbell having been rung, and finding these on your steps! :) Anyone ELSE remember that little May Day custom? No? I'm the ONLY "old" person here? Alrighty, then!!!

It is a glorious day here in CT! Headed to the mid to upper 80's in temp, soft breeze, no humidity! Oh, ya gotta love it!!!! Of course, I am INSIDE, writing THIS. But I hope to get outside and ENJOY, today.

Please continue to pray for sweet Princess Chrissie. She is a miracle, through and through. See her "button" on my side bar. I have seen God do so many miracles in the past few weeks. What an encouragement to my heart, to see Him as a Miracle-Working, Mountain-Moving, Awe-Inspiring, Gasp-Giving God!! Yep, stole it from my sweet bloggy friend, Linny...and I KNOW she won't mind! She wants MORE people to come to know our precious Jesus in this way, believe me!

Didn't have much "new" to post. Just wanted to wish you all a joyful May Day! Enjoy!!!

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment