Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I THINK Spring is finally here...shh, don't say it too loud!



It is finally warming up here in the Northeast. Today it will be in the low 50's, and pretty much the same for the rest of the week. Yay, Spring (which doesn't OFFICIALLY arrive until 7:44 AM EDT on Friday, but who's counting?!?) Our tulip, crocus and daffodils are coming up. The snowdrops have been up for over a month. I have survived another winter! For now on, until December, the days have my permission to crawl, not speed by! Just saying.




Had a baby fix the other night. Isn't this the cutest baby ever? :) This is Cadence Rae, in all her crazy haired glory. Her sister Hayleigh has much darker, smoother hair. I am glad the girls aren't identical. Aside from making it easier to tell them apart, it makes me feel better about dressing them alike while they are little. They have much different personalities, and don't look any more alike than siblings would. They are starting to coo and smile alot. They are 7 weeks old today.
Here is a pic of Miss H.! I am beginning to figure this picture thing out. Yay for me! So that should give you an idea of why I am in love! :) Have a great day!
Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment