Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nanny job update!

I went to meet the babies today, and their Dad, not to mention Jake & Rudy, their two rescued Labs (from Hurricane Katrina). Nicest people in the world. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the boys! Robbie was getting a bottle when I arrived, and Eli was sleeping. I got to play with Robbie, who has the GREATEST belly laugh and giggles constantly! Then Eli woke up, and he was a bit quieter, but such a sweet smile. I was there about an hour, and had a blast. I feel very good about the interview, and should hear back in a few days, I guess. They are going to check references, etc. I am cautiously hopeful. And in prayer. As I drove home I prayed for them to come to the right decision for their family, WHATEVER that might be, because I would be heartbroken if they DIDN'T pick me, and their choice wound up hurting the babies. It happens, and it is horrific. But I KNOW it can happen, and I cannot IMAGINE these precious little guys being anything but loved to bits! Oh, they are SOOOO stinkin' cute!

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment