Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nanny saga continued

Got an email last night entitled: From Christine and the boys. Basically it was saying she hadn't had a chance yet to check references, time gets away from her each night, but she definitely will get to it and be in contact by the end of the week. So...no news is good news. I had sent a "thank you" email on Sunday night, thanking them for "sharing the babies" with me for an hour, basically telling them how nice it was to meet them. Keep praying! I am trying desperately to not get my hopes up, but also to not despair. TRYING to rest in Him, who has my greater good in mind ALWAYS! My frail human mind still tries to grasp at straws, but God knows, loves, cares and provides for me, His beloved child. Thank You, Lord!

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment