Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sadness

So...I did not get the nanny job. I think I am numb. Or maybe I am just trusting God...cuz while I am disappointed, I am not overwhelmingly so. And as in every situation, there is a silver lining...Shao's godmother just told me that at least we now did not have to worry about us coming to FL in the spring. Her husband wants to fly us down to visit. So...yep, we can do that. I won't have a new job to worry about. FL in April is very nice...we were there once before. Not TOO hot, but plenty warm enough to swim...and need a/c! :) So that's something to look forward to, at least. But I am still sad. I do, however, know that I have a Heavenly Father who only wants good for me...in fact, He wants the BEST for me. So I rest in that, trusting that He will continue to provide.

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment