Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Thankfulness!

I'm BAACK! :) Errands all done, laundry in wash, load in dryer, and I don't have my 12 o'clock run, so I have time to blog a little more!

Thankfulness...actually, if you REALLY want to experience God's miracle moving stuff, go to the button on the side that says "pray for Chrissie." I have been haunting that site for days now, and OH, what God is doing in that little 4 year old's body and life! You GOTTA read it. It's beyond belief. God's still in the miracle business today, folks! You have only to meet Chrissie and you will be full convinced! I am THANKFUL for His great and mighty power...to heal, to love, to forgive. Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and ALL that is within me, bless His holy Name!

You know...that's enough...go meet Chrissie...you won't be sorry!

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment