Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!

It's Thursday! Wahoo! A day like any other day...one to cherish and savor, and squeeze until you get every morsel out of it! :) Actually...every day should be that...but it IS fun to have one day a week to actually POST about the thankfulness we should have at all times!

I am thankful for all the "usual" things...my home, my precious treasure of a child, my job, my family, friends, and YOU, my bloggy friends...to whom I sometimes feel closer to than the people I see everyday! :) Strange how that works...how I chat with "them" about this and that, but I pour out my heart to "you." Wierd, really, when you think about it!

I am thankful for the two new tires on my car. Thankful that we did not have a serious blowout but instead had one go flat overnight. Much safer that way, eh? I am thankful that I had the money in my checking acct. to pay for them. I am thankful that I think even with that huge (to me) chunk gone, that I WILL be able to pay my rent for next month. AND pay my utilities, as well. That's God, friends...cuz usually there is NO cushion available!!

I am thankful that when we went to the Emergency Clinic, that Shao's wrist was just sprained, and she just needed to continue what I had been having her do...rest it, ice it, take Ibuprofen 4 times a day. I am thankful that I just typed that, which reminded me that I have to run to the store and get a bottle to take into school for her! So...I'm outta here! :) Might be back, because for sure, I have more things to be thankful for! But gotta go take care of that, before my senility sets in again, and I forget! :)

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment