Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The word of the day is...Patience!

I went to the eye dr. today. It is definitely improving. I am off of one eye drop, altogether. The once an hour drop is now every two hours. And one that was 3X a day, is now just at bedtime. So we're moving ahead. But I have been advised this is a s-l-o-w process, and I need to have PATIENCE! Some good news is that I don't have to go back for 8 DAYS! Yippee!!!

So I will try..."Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance (patience!). But let endurance (patience!) have it's perfect work, that you might be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." Hopefully I did not misquote here...I am too lazy to get up and get my Bible! :) Anyhow...here I am, working on patience! :) Cuz I CERTAINLY have the trial part down pat! :)

Blessings...Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment